This is the top of the page.
Jump to main content.

Please note that JavaScript and style sheet are used in this website,
Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.

1. Home
  2. Platforms
  3. Discussion Thread

Platforms

Setting up 911 call group for multiple locations

Posted Feb 25, 2015 by Jorge Orozco

Tags: SV8100

Hi, how to set up groups to call 911 from different locations, using one only PBX

posted Feb 26, 2015 by Frank Tidroski

Not sure I understand the question. But if it's for outbound caller ID recognition by the 911 operators we had to buy a program from Telco that after we program all the DID's into the proper address, building, floor and location we upload the database to them. This way each DID will show correct usable information. Lots of initial labor to get it going and then ongoing administration with our moves, adds and changes.

posted Feb 26, 2015 by Jorge Orozco

Hi Thanks for your response, your approach is pretty close, we need to set up two DID with info for second location, setup a 911 calling group(outbound) for the second location, so when some from this location dials 911, 911 operators can read the right information instead of primary location info. How can we do that?

Thank you!!

posted Feb 26, 2015 by Robert Evangelista

You could try using ACPNCN if you're on a 2400/8500 with a NCN.  Most likely a local command, as well.

posted Mar 03, 2015 by Jorge Orozco

Hi, Thanks, but SV8100 does not allow that

posted Mar 03, 2015 by Jorge Orozco

All DIDs show our primary location, all i need is setup two DIDs for 911 use at second location, and setup a 911 calling group for second location that will use the two DIDs set up for this location. How can I do that in SV8100.

Thanks

Analysis